Ways to Give
Donate quickly, easily, and securely online through Canada Helps, a national charitable donation service, and receive an instant tax receipt:
- Monthly Donation – $10, $15, $25 per month, or any amount!
- Annual Gifts – Once per year
- In Honour of – dedicate your donation and give a loved one a meaningful birthday, wedding, anniversary, or retirement gift. Includes a free, personalized e-card.
- In Memory of – A meaningful way to honour the memory of a loved one. Includes a free, personalized e-card.
- In Appreciation – Donate on behalf of a LPN that cared for you or a family member. Includes a free, personalized e-card.
Or choose another option:
- Become a Friend of the Foundation by making a donation directly to the Fredrickson-McGregor Education Foundation, saving the processing fees associated with online donations.
Donate by completing the above Donation Form and submitting it via:
Fax : 780-484-9069
Or by Mail:
Fredrickson-McGregor Education Foundation
St. Albert Trail Place
13163 146 Street
Edmonton AB T5L 4S8 CANADA
Who is the Foundation?
The Fredrickson-McGregor Education Foundation for Licensed Practical Nurses is a non-profit organization which raises, manages and distributes educational grants, awards and bursaries to members of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta to enhance their nursing knowledge, skills and ability, and to honor their achievements.